[gps-talkusers] Re: SD card vs CF card

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:38:31 -0700

.I would suspect that  you should divide the country except California into
regional quadrants
 having 7 or 8 different Folders total On your  compact flash card
Claude Everett
 if you believe that everyone deserves to have identifiable money.
Please sign the petition for accessible currency at:
 www.money4all.info
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
American by chance, Californian by choice.
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our
thoughts, we make the world. "
"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love
and affection. "
Buddha (563 BC - 483 BC )