[gps-talkusers] Re: Route

  • From: "Craig Phillips" <craphi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:54:39 -0800

Thanks Charles, I'll cool my jets and keep doing my thing. The system actually worked very well all the way down until we got into the LA area. Could it be that it lost all common sense when we drove through that area.....

Thanks so much Charles and as always, keep up the good work.

Craig

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>