[gps-talkusers] Re: Return_ to a virtual position quickly?

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 06:21:49 -0800

Hi Dennis,
Not at this time, this is on our wish list.
The easiest way to do this right now would be to create a "route" of your favorite places and load the route virtually move through the route to the favorite location you want then close the route. You can keep adding as many favorite locations to the end of the route.

Hope this helps.
Charles.

At 05:52 AM 11/2/2008, you wrote:
Hi Kevin

Thanks for that, but I was really referring to a virtual position other than the previous one. The reason I ask is that sometimes when setting a virtual position you're asked to give it a name so it must be stored somewhere. The only way I can find a virtual position from the past seems to be to open a route and go to its destination which I can then set as a virtual position. Just wondered if there's a quicker way?

Thanks.

Dennis.

From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx