[gps-talkusers] Return_ to a virtual position quickly?

  • From: djden (Dennis Freedman) <djden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:18:59 +0000

Hi Listers!

Just wondering if I can save myself some time, or whether I've just missed something in the manual? (smile).

I'm using Sendero GPS ver 5,0. I can create a virtual position from a poi or destination, but is there a quick way of returning to that virtual position rather than having to load in a route containing the virtual position or look for the relevant poi?

Any help welcomed, and, as always, apologies if this is embedded somewhere deep in the manual...

Dennis from the UK.