[gps-talkusers] Questions about the 30 day version

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:11:53 -0700

The 30 days starts once you install the program.
The program will tell you the # of days remaining when you go into the program.
Make sure your date is set correctly before installing the program because
any tampering with the date after you have installed the program will
result in one day less you will be able to use the program.

Charles.

At 09:12 PM 7/7/2004, you wrote:
>How does this 30 day version wor,k? Is it effective from the time you
>install it into the Braille Note for 30 days or is it effective from date of
>shipping?I'm asking because I will be leaving for Hawaii on August 3 and
>don't want to get over to Honolulu to find my version has expired and I will
>be out of the jurisdiction of my cell phone so will not be able to send or
>receive any e-mail. I just may go with version 2 until I return as my other
>system will not let me download hawaii's maps, weird but that's it in a
>nutshell.
>Any clarification would be so helpful.
>Thank you!
>
>Mary Ellen Earls
>Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W