[gps-talkusers] Question About Sendero Maps 2010 for Sighted Helper

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS Users List" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:07:05 -0400

Good morning,

I would like to know if I have my wife helping plan a route using Sendero
Maps 2010 what will she see on the screen?

I know Delorme had a program I was able to work with where she could see the
map and I would like to know is the only output in speech or is there an
actual map to look at?

Thank you for any information.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: WR1X@xxxxxxxx
Email #2: pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.  Royalston is located in Massachusetts.