[gps-talkusers] Re: Pocket Hard Drive

  • From: "Craig Phillips" <craphi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:18:46 -0700

Does anyone know if there are specific thumb drives that work in the USB
ports of the BN?  I have two, both work great in our laptop, but only one
will work in the BN.  This weekend I had another one and it didn't work
either.  We wanted to put maps and other GPS related info on them.  Easier
to handle on the fly than having to deal with CD's from time to time.

Craig