[gps-talkusers] Re: PROBLEM WITH INPUTTING LICENCE KEY

  • From: Gil Lutz <Gil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:36:53 -0400

Hi Steve,

The license key isn't case sensitive so entering lower case should work. Make sure you have the correct 2012 license key which will be on your download web page after you log in.On 7/2/2012

12:29 PM, Steve Bingham wrote:
Hi all

I have installed the 2012 software and maps on to my Apex but I cannot seem
to enter the licence key. For some reason I cannot enter the capital D that
is required.

Any help please?

Steve

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.