[gps-talkusers] Re: POI question

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:22:23 -0700

Clarence,
With version 2 there is not a method, but with version 3 you can do =
exactly
what you want.  Try the following:

You must have the maps loaded for the location you want to find.
Use the detail find command and select the category city, enter the city
name.
When the city is found, set the city to the virtual position and switch =
virtual mode.
Now do the detail find command and use the category "Airport" this will =
find
all airports in the distance set in the find command.

When the airport you desire is found you can then set it to a user POI =
and
then use it as you desire.
   =20

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx