[gps-talkusers] Re: POI question

  • From: "Kim Lookingbill" <seadolphink@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:38:12 -0400

Hi: - Why not look up a hotel you might stay at within that state on the
internet, and then use the hotel address as your starting point.  Just a
suggestion.  All the best. - Kim
Share your yesterdays, dream of tomorrow, but live for today!!

Kim Lookingbill
kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx (email or MSN Messenger)

Blast From The Past
Sundays, 16 to 19 UTC