[gps-talkusers] Re: Nokia N75

  • From: "Boules, Bill (Rehab)" <Bill.Boules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:34:04 -0500

1.      N75 is $199 through Letstalk.com with no contract.

2.      6682 is free with 2 year contract.  N75 is a flip series 3 phone
while 6682 is a candy bar style series 2 phone.  I like both phones.

3.      6620 is an older candy bar style phone and is pretty hard to
find.  I believe Cingular has some for $199.

If I were to choose between the 6620 and 6682 I would go with 6682
without question.  The N75 is a pretty cool phone but has a price of
$199 so that would be the determining factor for some people.

Bill Boules
Computer Services
334 613-3                                491