[gps-talkusers] Re: No categories for poi data in sendero maps on the pc

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 06:12:48 -0400

Hello,

Delete the content of your maps folder, then download the map again, you
should have the following 7 files.

2010_POI_Oregon_Bonus.rmf
2010_POI_Oregon_Core.rmf
2010_poi_oregon_bonus.pdb
2010_poi_oregon_core.pdb
Oregon-2010.cdb
Oregon-2010.rmf
Oregon-2010.zdb

The files starting with 2010 are the POIs for the state.

Once you have the map and POIs working, then download the transit feeds
you are interested in.

 .
>  What did I miss or what am I doing wrong with respect to my instalation? The
> transit feeds do show up although in categories, they're not called transit
> stop; maybe there is no such official category? Any help is greatly
> appreciated.
> Mary
> Mary Otten
> motten53@xxxxxxxxx
>

> To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
> http://senderogroup.com/social_media/email.htm
>
> Additionally, to unsubscribe send an email to
> gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 5 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.