[gps-talkusers] Re: New tip of the week coming soon

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:57:22 -0400

I have a first tip to suggest.

1. When using GPS please remember to turn on the gps receiver to get live satellite data <smile>. Yesterday I spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out why it was not working only to find out I had forgotten to turn on my Holux receiver. My friend said it was rather a dad thing when I was supposed to be supporting the product only to be stopped by such a little thing like a power switch. When I was trying to figure it out I had not bothered to check such an obvious thing because I just knew that someone like me would never forget to do such an obvious thing. <sigh>. Oh well, guess it happens to all of us.

Chris Grabowski wrote:
Hi all,
beginning on August 18, we will be starting something new. We will be
calling it the tip of the week. It will be a short blurb explaining a feature within the Sendero GPS
product.  Don't worry we will be mixing tips in for Sense nav users as
well.

Chris
Chris Grabowski
- Customer Support and Product testing
Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Also, distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, Braille Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate

Phone: 888-757-6810 EXT. 113
Email: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 .. Fax: 260-489-2608