[gps-talkusers] Navigon question about setting a route with multiple destinations

  • From: Jeff Samco <jsamco@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:24:00 -0700

I'm loving using Navigon on my iPhone 4. But I cannot establish a route with multiple destination points and have the most efficient route calculated automatically. I can set up a route with multiple destinations but the calculated route follows the destinations in the order in which I entered them. Can someone coach me on this?

Thanks,
Jeff

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.