[gps-talkusers] Re: My v. 3 is here :

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:37:32 -0500

Hi,

I just got back from my first long walk with version 3. I am delighted to
say that the system is much more accurate in my neighborhood. I love the
new virtual mode and will put all to the test tomorrow as we are taking a
road trip to Houston which is about 90 miles away. I was able to create a
route from my house to the Aquariam that we are going to visit in Houston.

Pretty cool!

Robert Carter