[gps-talkusers] Multiple Repeats and LookAround

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:56:45 -0800

Jim and all,

I believe that a feature of 4.0, which is still currently active in 4.2 is that
all Multiple Repeats are turned Off after each GPS
session. So, there shouldn't be any need to turn anything off when entering the
program. The system will talk even more now in 4.2
with the street, city, and state/province changes being included in the
LookAround mode. It is possible to turn on as many automatic
LookAround announcements or as little and these settings will stick until they
are changed again.

Hope this clears a few things up

Kevin