[gps-talkusers] Re: More round about problems

  • From: TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:34:29 EDT

no i have only had the problem since 2010 which is what I sent in, have
never come across this problem in 6.2 or earlier

Tony

kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If you submitted it before in an earlier version of product and maps and
have the same or different issue, you will have to submit  again.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2010, at 2:54 AM, _TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxx)   wrote:

Hi I have done that form previous routes but just wondered if I am the
only one having these problems!

Tony

_kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

Maps and POIs have changed from 6.x. They are 2010 bs 2009. Charles  or
Chris will need starting and ending points and description of problem  at which
point in route.
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 17, 2010, at 12:20 PM, _TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxx)   wrote:

Hi

I have found another three roundabouts that are wrong, I did a  fairly
short route yesterday 26 miles, and we had to turn the car  around three times
as it gave us the wrong exit with roundabouts,  telling us to take the third
instead of second, fourth, when there were  on two other exits and a first
when we needed second.

Have the maps you used changed, I did not have this problem with  6.2 that
I remember?! These locations are all in the south east of  England in Kent
Sussex and Surrey.

It is very frustrating

Tony