[gps-talkusers] Re: More impressions of the gps/pk setup:

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:29:40 -0700

Usually, I am out in the grassey part of the complex and know of no metal objects on which to put the receiver. I can put it on the wooden wall which is a privacy wall on my patio.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>