[gps-talkusers] Re: Mike is in Portillo Chile, Feedback

  • From: Virginia Korleski <virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 21:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all: Sorry about the problems, I still have some sight it depond on what I
am reading. I am still learning about GPS and SendroGroup.com  I undstand the
problem there are a few site that when you post it go up or down, I someone ask
me if I was using s screen raeding I told them not at this time. I am still
trying to find out a good one that would bug me. I have a hearing loss and the
voice that they use drives me bat at time. It makes it very hard to try and
read a batch of e-mail and or list at a time.

Here is my  Orginal Message
Hi Mike I am LOL here. There is a web site that has a game call
"Where in the World", there are a couple of astornmomers who are members of the
site. Some have worked ESA site there and people had to fight out where
they are at. Your game is alot like that. I want to play along but problem
with my system keep from trying. I know a few members who might get a bang
out  of eading about your adventers, would it be ok to past a link to your site
just to see what there reaction would be?  I think your story might
help in  some people undstand me.Thanks

I would like to be able to paste a link to where people can read about your
group that help people with disbilities. I am sorry about the problems.

Virginia Korleski at  virginia_korleski@xxxxxxxxx

PS

Along the way I have lost both my username and passcode, by the time I found
the SendroGroup.com Site I was getting tired. I thought I had a good one but
now I am not too sure.  I have not yet bought anything related to GPS I have
the CD but its taking me time to find out what I well need. I have been reading
about some of the things that can help and I think maybe some things may help.
I am not use to using this type of list so I hope you can undstand me.

vk