[gps-talkusers] Looks good so far

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:17:45 -0700

Hi, guys.  I'm still copying new maps and stuff, but I did finally install
the new upgrade and play with it a little, and I really like it so
far.  I've got to do more reading and familiarizing myself with the new
features, but the virtual exploration is really cool.  I walked all over my
neighborhood late last night, without leaving the comfort of my home.  Now,
if you guys can just figure out a way to burn calories by virtually
walking, for version 4, my happiness will be complete.  <lol>  Seriously,
it looks like this long-awaited version is well worth the wait.  If only it
weren't so tedious putting all the new maps on my micro drive.  <grin>

Peggy

mailto:kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx