[gps-talkusers] Loadstone GPS

  • From: monty_gps@xxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:32:38 +0100 (BST)

Hello All,

Although I have been observing this list for quite a while, it has been quite some time since I have posted!

I thought it would be relevant to mention a new GPS navigation tool recently made available to the general public.

Loadstone GPS is a free GPS navigation tool primarily (though not exclusively) aimed at blind people on the move all over the world. It installs on a Symbian Series60 mobile phone and is completely accessible with Talks and Mobile Speak. All you need in addition to an accessible mobile phone is a Bluetooth GPS receiver which many of you already have!

Loadstone GPS is not trying to compete with the other products well known to this list but rather give people one more option for achieving independent mobility.

For more information or to join the Loadstone-GPS mailing list, please visit:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

Give it a try and share your eexperiences!

best regards,
  Monty