[gps-talkusers] Re: Just got version 3

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:11:15 -0700

Actually, Don, the install was the easiest part.  I was just feeling
overwhelmed with all the maps and POI's to update.  I finally just decided
to update my micro drive and then install the upgrade.  But when it got to
be 11:00 PM and I was just on New Hampshire, I let myself have a break,
installed the upgrade, and played around in my neighborhood a bit.  Now I'm
taking today off to finish copying maps and making sure I can load them
when I need them.  I never did install ActiveSync, so just use a card
reader with the PC and BN to put stuff where I need it.

Thanks for the help.

Peggy