[gps-talkusers] Re: Is this a free upgrade

  • From: "RA" <robertantunez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:10:40 -0700

Charles

I have purchased over 13 M Powers in the last couple of years. I should have known that this was an entirely whole new version. However, just checking. I am a rehab counselor for the California State Department of Rehabilitation for the blind.

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>