[gps-talkusers] Re: Intro & a question about bluetooth

  • From: "Dave" <morgand3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:25:24 -0400

Hello:
Sorry about that ...
I use windows xp serv pack 3
my phone is a verizon q9m thanks
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 6:15 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Intro & a question about bluetooth

What operating system are you running?
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:41:16 -0400, "Dave"
<morgand3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I to was curious about the difference of gps systems. I currently have
access togo sendero.com and have access to maps they come to me in a zip
file. cannot open it from my pc. Why? or is it able to be downloaded to my
phone?  just curious. Dave  thank you for your time

 _____