[gps-talkusers] Idea and issue

  • From: "Christopher E" <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:33:56 -0400

Hello Sendro,

I know I have brought this up before, but I figured I would ask if its
going to be in the nxt update or if I and other that would like this
going to have to be patitly and wait :-)

I would like to see the ability to have more then one destanation and
have it like  the one that are used for people that drive,  there are
many times where I am going to a number of places and I want to map
out all this.  I know you can do some thing like this but its not the
same as its using a number of commands instead of being able to just
walk and or ride and get told that you have reached your first spopt
and take a ... to head to your next spot etc etc.

Also Mike RI is going to be updating there tranit system with the gmps
and that type system so there will be having to put there information
into a computer so this may be a great time to contact them to be able
to add there information into the transit pois.

Also there seems to be a problem in looking up things in Woonsocket RI
but if I am walking it finds them find.  Has this been fixed does any
one know, I think one other person talked about this awhile ago.

Sincerely,
Christopher