[gps-talkusers] Re: IBlue 737a from Sendero?

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:52:38 +0100

Hi Mary as I am in the uk I think I will go on amazon.
are you in the us.?At 16:32 14/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,
Somebody mentioned that Sendero sells this receiver with a wall adapter charger and case. I looked on the website and can't find it. Must one be purchasing a system to get this receiver? If not, how much is it and where can I find it on the site? Looked under super deals and accessible gps, which lists systems but not component parts.

Mary Otten
motten53@xxxxxxxxx

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.