[gps-talkusers] I got my unit

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:11:42 -0400 (EDT)

Well, a month late isn't bad.  smile.  I asked for a GPS unit to help when I
was out here at Western.  The counselor put in the requisition, but...
things stalled after that.

But I got the unit in the mail today and am slowly going over it.

I have one question.  Where can I get the strap for the BN case that has the
channel in it for the GPS unit.  Mine is the older strap that doesn't have
this feature.

Thanks guys, I suspect I will have more questions as I learn how to use this
lovely thing.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council