[gps-talkusers] Re: How to Patch?

  • From: "Leslie Paul Peterson" <lesliepeterson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:38:54 -0500

Chris, thank you! But I have no prove if it is update or not.  Alex told us
that he could find the date on the file. I failed how to find the file with
its date.  If you know the way, please tell me.  Use File Manager?  What
name of file? "GPS4.0"? How could I access its information with the date?

Reset 123 means reset but it is not make the program update. It is
"restore".

Please tell me how to find its date as 7/31/07.

Leslie--