[gps-talkusers] Re: Holux m100

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 06:32:33 -0700

Sendero still stands behind and sells the Holux m-1000.
Now if you already bought an m-1000 from Sendero and have the custom leather case then you should probably just buy one online somewhere but buying through Sendero does give you that custom leather case for the Holux M-1000.

Charles.

Now my Holux m1000 was officially pronounced dead, I will need to get a
another one.  Can a Sendero staff please recommend the best model to buy?
Or is M1000 still the best one?  Thanks for help.  I hope my next one will
be a bit more healthier.

Koji

For All Sports Lovers! SPORTS OHEN PROJECT 2008
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/yells/

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W