[gps-talkusers] Re: Gps 4.2 Maiden Voyage:

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:36:06 -0800

Hi Chris. I'm gonna have to call you Mr. Robo-mail, Mr. Mind Reader, or something. I barely had time to send that question! I knew it must be simple. Now why couldn't I find that command in the GPS commands or option list? Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>