[gps-talkusers] Re: Gps 4.2 Maiden Voyage:

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:29:35 -0800

Question about verbosity. I was trying out GPS 4.2 for the first time this afternoon. I created a route and was going along alright. Everything worked just fine. I wanted to turn off all announcements so I hit M twice on my BT keyboard. It said all multiple announcements off. However, it kept announcing POI's and intersections. I am probably overfeeling something really simple but can't find the command to turn off all announcements if it's different then the M M command. I tried the M P twice to turn on and off poi's but that didn't work either. The thing really likes to talk! Suggestions please? Thanks, Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>