[gps-talkusers] Re: Gps 4.2 Maiden Voyage:

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:43:57 -0800

Mary,

I am interested to know if you made an associated audio file for your mail box.
Maybe something like, "Mary Ellen's mail box found
using Sendero GPS version 4.2!" Then for kicks you can make an associated text
file for the dumpster with a list of items that are
permitted.

That is great that Sendero V4.2 is proving to be more efficient than previous
versions.

Kevin