[gps-talkusers] Re: Gps 3.1 Won't Install on New Pk

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:54:03 -0700

Debra,

Normally, the program is zipped up when it is emailed to you. If so, you need to unzip it on a PC first before you can install the exe on the BrailleNote.

Hi Listers:

I have a new Braillenote Pk and am trying to install gps 3.1.

When I run the program from the applications menu in the utilities I get
Is not a valid win32 application and I am returned to the utilities menu.  I
think I've reset with C3 and 4

Have looked on both the compact flash card and cd for the quick start guide.

Help.

Debra