[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS not indicating direction properly

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 10:42:56 -0400

Yeah exactly. If I want to know where a restaurant is, the GPS might tell me the general direction, but after that, it's up to my nose <smile>.

Baracco, Andrew W said the following on 7/28/2008 12:00 PM:
This seems to be an issue with all such GPS systems. This is one reason why these systems are no replacement for your other orientation and mobility skills.
Andy