[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS chat

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:52:25 -0400

Lisa,

You might have seen it when we sent out your order confirmation and
shipment information.  If you purchased through Pulse Data, you would not
have heard about it as this was intended to be a service for Sendero
customers.

It is primarily a voice chat.  There is a space to input text questions in
the chat room and I will be happy to answer for you in text.   If you
attend, send a text message letting me know and I will try to type the
verbal content to the best of my ability, so you can 'listen' along.

Regards,
Kim