[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Receiver not detected sound

  • From: "David" <shotgun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:35:45 -0700

I think that's correct, you would hear the no fix sound so it might not coincide with the exact time one turns off the receiver but it should be close. I used to rely on that to be sure I had turned the receiver off before I got the Holux.

Dave

taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>