[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 4_22 Released

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:00:33 -0800

Hi Malaina, I never could get keysoft 7.5 build 28 to load in my voicenote mpower so heck with it. I will just stay with build 20 until something bigger and better comes along. Of course that will most probably be expensive! Thanks, Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malaina VanderWal" <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:07:42 -0800

Hi and thanks Charles for the quick work, especially during the
holidays!  I
read one email last night about a person having problems with GPS
4.1 and
the last keysoft build for 7.5 build 28.  I was not aware of
build 28 until
then.  I have not yet downloaded and installed KS 7.5 build 28,
but if I do,
will GPS 4.22 work?  Thanks, Jim