[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 4_22 Released

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <armando_maldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:15:18 -0800

Craig, you firs do a 1 2 3 reset on a bt unit or a jkl reset on qt. Then you go under utilities, instal keysoft extention, it'll ask for a drive, and search for either compact flash or whatever the case may be, it'll ask for directory name and just hit enter, and finally it'll ask for the keysoft extention name and browse until you find the file that syas gps 4.22 and hit enter, follow the promtps and once you do this, do a normal reset and 4.22 should be installe. You may have to reactivate the receiber through the connectivity menu and then you can use gps again. Hope this helps.

Armando
----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Phillips" <craphi@xxxxxxxxx>