[gps-talkusers] Re: FW: [gui-talk] HumanWare Announces BrailleNote mPower

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:55:56 -0700

Actually they wanted to go with the 550 MHz processor but couldn't due to some cost issues, so they are using a 416MHz processor a whooping 16MHz faster than the PK, but because of the faster IO and bus speeds of the mPower it is actually a lot faster than 16MHz over the PK.

Charles.

At 07:42 AM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
The processor speed is 550

Actually, you could with a pcm or compact flash ethernet card.