[gps-talkusers] Re: Enhanced POI Content

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:15:05 -0700

It looks like this is US and Canada content. Someone from Sendero could
correct me if I am wrong on this though.

The good thing with the Enhanced POI Content is as long as as a POI has the
same name, it will also work, even if it isn't at the  same location. This
is a bad example, kbut an example nevertheless.
If the menu for Denny's was provided, this would mean that this would work
wherever there is a Denny's

These POI content are basically text and wave files associated with POIs.

It would be great if there were instructions provided on My Sendero on how
one would exactly submit POIs with Enhanced Content as it would benefit many
including myself.

Thanks,

Kevin

  _____