[gps-talkusers] Re: Congrats to all:

  • From: Todd Patkus <tpatkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:06:04 GMT

Mary Ellen,

Actually, when you told us hereon this list about the occasion, that made me so
curious, so I inquisitively questioned you!  Do not worry too much about taking
more space!  I was just being very curious what you told the list.  That is my
strong tendency of interrogating people like that!!!

I want you, Mary Ellen, to understand I dislike when a list is too restricted,
causing unnecessary problems about limitations.  That is not good!  People need
to be flexible, not rigid, and that is sometimes good to say something
different for a while, not same same same topic.  I hope you see the point!
Thank you.