[gps-talkusers] Re: Changing How Information Is Displayed On The Apex

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 19:55:13 -0700

Hello Rick,
Not sure you can fix this, this is the first I heard of this issue.  Chris
please confirm and trac this so that we can see if we can fix this issue in
future releases.

Thanks.

Charles LaPierre, CTO Sendero Group
Developers of accessible GPS and distributors of technology for the blind

Office Phone: 888-757-6810
Email: Charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendero web: http://www.senderogroup.com
General GPS Web: http://www.AccessibleGPS.com

Sendero Address: 1857 Glenmark Way, Roseville, CA 95747