[gps-talkusers] Re: Can't download maps from GoSendero

  • From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 12:10:06 -0800

Just a quick update, we have uploaded all the combination map files for downloads, so all is back to normal.

Thank you,

Kim

On 11/3/2018 8:51 AM, Kim Casey wrote:

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience.  When we consolidated our map files back in October, somehow the combination files, i.e. USA_westcoast, USA_mountain, USA_northcentral, etc, did not properly copy over.  We are working to get these files back up on the server, but in the meantime, it will be necessary for you to download each state individually.

Thank you for understanding.

Kim Casey

On 11/2/2018 3:34 PM, Jerry Matheny wrote:
I am having trouble downloading maps from the server. It says file or directory resource not found. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Jerry Matheny

Sent from my iPhoneTo change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
//www.freelists.org/list/gps-talkusers

Kim Casey
Sendero Group
Developers of accessible wayfinding

Phone: 888.757.6810
Fax: 888.757-6807
Web: http://www.SenderoGroup.com

---

To change your email settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation mode):
//www.freelists.org/list/gps-talkusers

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.