[gps-talkusers] Re: BrailleNote Version 3

  • From: "Carlos and Derek" <cetaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:43:31 -0500

I purchased the upgrade from version 2 to version 3 of the gps software. =
received the updated map and poi files in the mail on cds.  The gps =
software
that came on the cd is a 30 day trial.  I will receive the serialized
version to install once it is released.  Hope this helps.

Carlos and Seeing Eye Dog Derek