[gps-talkusers] Re: Braille Note VS. Laptop Maps

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:51:18 -0700

The simplest way is use the BT file manager, select the desired poi file =
and
use cord "I" for information.  This will tell the date last modified.
If you have a flash card reader you can see the date modified from the
explorer.
Be aware that there is a poi file for each state.  So you have to look =
at
the poi file for the sate you are interested in.=20
=20

Carl Simmons
carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx