[gps-talkusers] Braille Note Classic

  • From: Chuck Coleman <chuckc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:39:24 -0400

Hello List I'll introduce myself, I'm Chuck Coleman from Ohio. The reason for this email is that I have a Braille Note Classic for sale. This one is the 18 cell Braille Note it has Keysoft 6.1 and it's in exelent condition. This has the G.P.S program which would need to be upgraded to use with Keysoft 6.1. Thear's plenty of battery left as I hav'ent used the unit much because I also have the P.K. If anyone is interested you can call me at (330)302-8037 or send an email to chuckc@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank You
Sincerely Chuck Coleman