[gps-talkusers] April 2005 User POIs posted

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:06:06 -0800

http://www.senderogroup.com/download.htm

This url will get you to the zip file with the latest user points of
interest files. Remember to move the old User BPI file out of the POI
directory when you copy the new one. For example, US-User0405.bpi should
replace US-User0305.bpi
The Europe and UK User file has been updated with points in Paris, Sweden
and Israel. The file name now as ME at the end to show the addition of
Middle East. We also have maps published now for Sweden.

The SenderoGroup.com Blog has a short piece on my trip to Israel and I
should post something about Paris before too long.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile
watch, Talks cell phone software and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West