[gps-talkusers] Re: A small but possibly important GPS coup.

  • From: "Roberto Gonzalez" <rgonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:09:15 -0800

Hi Chris,

would you mind elaborating on your method for finding the freeway on-ramp? I'm curious to know which address you chose and why, or at least a more detailed description of your strategy. I've also had the occasion to assist the driver to locate a freeway on-ramp in an unfamiliar area and I haven't found a good method for quickly creating the root in place of the 100-mile destination as you described. I'm familliar with the part of Downtown Oakland you mentioned. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Bartlett" <bridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>