[gps-talkusers] A question about install, I have read the documentation

  • From: "David" <shotgun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:21:16 -0700

Hi, I have read the documentation and followed the steps exactly several times,
but version 4.0 does not seem to install.  I have tried installing with 3.5
installed and it says it installs, and I don't receive any error messages.
Just in case though, I removed 3.5 and tried a fresh install.  It says it
installs but it is not in the menu.  When I install over 3.5 and it says the
install was successful, version 3.5 loads, which is why I tried uninstalling
3.0 first.

Any help would surely be appreciated.

Thanks,

David