[gps-talkusers] Re: A neat experience with the gps:

  • From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:45:08 -0500

Hi Peggy,

Well, at least with the Holux, you can do this.  I don't know if that's the
case with every BlueTooth receiver, I heard of at least one receiver where
you could not do this, but don't recall its name.  I don't have access to
WAAS, so I never get a very good reading with the Holux, but the advantages
outweigh that feature loss.
Best Regards,

Les